I moved to Whitby in the summer of 2003 with my daughter to pursue writing with my co-author, Dr. K. Sohail, and to further develop our concept on Emotional and Relationship Health called Green Zone Living.
My colleague and co-therapist, Dr. Khalid Sohail and I have developed a Self Help Program for people struggling with emotional and relationship problems. It is a program that we practice at our clinic, Creative Psychotherapy, Whitby, Ontario. We have produced a series of books and videos sharing our Green Zone Philosophy.
- Registered Nursing Diploma
- Post-Basic psychiatric Nursing Diploma
- Dipolma in Mental Health/Psychiatric Nursing
- B.N. in Nursing
- M.N. in Nursing
- Various Awards for contributions to the Mental Health Community
- Various Nursing Awards including the Award of Excellence in Nursing Practice from the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland
Psychology; Education; Mental Health; Interpersonal Relationships:
- Creating green zone schools (Green Zone Publishing, 2010)
Interpersonal Relationships; Psychology:
- Green zone living - 7 Steps to a happy, healty and peaceful lifestyle (Green Zone Pubishing, 2008)
Interpersonal Relationships; Workplace Wellness:
- The art of working in your green zone (White Knight Publications, 2005)
Psychology; Love; Marital Relationships:
- Love, sex and marriage (White Knight Publications, 2004)
Video Documentaries; Emotional and Relationship Health:
- Green zone stories
- Green zone lifestyle
- I enjoy speaking on issues of Mental Health, in particular Emotional and Relationship Health, Workplace Wellness, Stress Management, Personal Effectiveness, etc.