My parents moved to Durham when I was five so I didn’t have much say in the matter…although I must say I approved of their choice. I went to school in Port Perry, and left to work in Toronto just long enough to snag myself a husband, after which I promptly dragged him back to Durham. He approves of that choice too.
- Final justice (Ellora's Cave, 2009)
- Seduced by Silver (Ellora's Cave, 2010)
- As my warrior commands (Shadowfire Press, 2010).
- Raw recruit (Noble Publishing, 2010)
- The muse (eXtasy Press, 2010)
- Where my warrior leads (Shadowfire Press, 2010)
Contemporary Shapeshifter Romance:
- When a pack dies (Shadowfire Press, 2010)
- Pack law (Shadowfire Press, 2011)
- The emerging Electronic-publishing market
- Constructing sex scenes
- B.Sc. (Trent University)
- Magazine Journalism certificate (Ryerson University)
- Night Owl Romance's Reviewer Top Pick award for Final Justice
- Ernest Hemingway - "Write drunk. Edit sober"
- One of my high-school English teachers
- A thirst for reading fiction, and a neurotic need to have everyone live happily ever after.