Place of Birth:
Date of Birth:
March 26, 1966
Durham Region Background:
Sara Bingham moved to Durham Region, from Toronto, after the birth of her son in 2001.
- The Baby Signing Book (Robert Rose, 2007)
- WeeHands at home (Parenting Productions, 2010; DVD)
Public Speaking Topics:
- Baby sign language
- Communicative disorders and special populations (autism, Down syndrome, etc.)
- Challenging behaviours (toddlers or children with autism)
- CEO of WeeHands, a division of Parenting Productions, Ltd.
- B.A. Honours in Linguistics (University of Ottawa)
- B.A. in Psychology (Carleton University)
- Honours post-graduate diploma Communicative Disorders Assistant (Georgian College)
- Studying American Sign Language (ASL) since 1991 with the Canadian Hearing Society, the Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf in Toronto, and at Durham College in Oshawa, Ontario.